Grants & Scholarships

If you are interested in receiving federal financial aid, be sure to fill out the FAFSA. See our financial aid website for complete information about the financial aid process.  Undergraduate grants and scholarships are only available to students seeking a first bachelors degree.

Institutional and State Scholarships

The College does not offer institutional, merit-based scholarships for transfer students, but you may qualify for a state scholarship if you are a South Carolina resident. If you want to be considered for a state scholarship, you must submit high school transcripts and college transcripts. No other application is required.

Departmental Scholarships

Once you've enrolled at the College, you can apply for departmental scholarships.