Adult Students

If you are over 21, you are considered an adult student.  Adult students attend the same classes as other students and must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.


  • Complete the non-degree application.
  • Every student must provide proof of U.S. citizenship.
  • Non-degree students may need to submit transcripts (unofficial or official) to enroll in some courses that require pre-requisites. Transcripts should be sent to the department.


Non-degree students with below a 2.0 GPA at the College of Charleston must meet the following deadlines:

  • Spring Semester: Apply by November 1
  • Fall Semester: Apply by May 1

All other non-degree students:

  • Spring Semester: Apply by December 31
  • Fall Semester: Apply by August 15

Choosing a Course

Check the Course Schedule and Section Search.

  • Select the term for which you want to review courses from the select-term drop-down box and click the submit button.
  • Select the subject for which you want to see courses and click the submit button.
  • Then select the course for which you want to see schedules.

Course descriptions are available in the undergraduate catalog. In the top right corner, select the correct catalog year in the drop-down menu.

Tuition & Fees

Visit the Treasurer's Office regarding tuition and fees.