Welcome! This site is intended to serve as a resource for admissions volunteers at the College of Charleston and seeks to reconnect and engage alumni, College of Charleston parents, and friends of the college with meaningful opportunities.
College of Charleston strives to attract the best and brightest students from all over the world. With your assistance, we are better able to personalize the admissions experience for a larger number of prospective students and build a more competitive, geographically diverse institution.
Working under the guidance of the Office of Admissions, there are many volunteer opportunities available, such as:
- Assisting admissions staff at college Fairs
- Representing the College of Charleston at college fairs and school visits
- Attending or hosting receptions
- Calls to accepted students and/or their families
- Presenting at high school awards assemblies
- Review the Cougar PAWWS Mission and Volunteer Responsibilities
- About our Students - Incoming Class Student Profile
- Meet Your Admissions Counselors
- We welcome your participation in Cougar PAWWS. To become a member, e-mail your contact information to Admissions Volunteers.
Resources for Current Volunteers
- Cougar PAWWS Fall 2012 Newsletter (NEW!)
- Cougar PAWWS Handbook
- Quick Facts 2012-2013
- Admission Events
- Shadow Training Opportunities - assist an admissions counselor on the road
- College Fair Guide
- List of College Fairs (for Shadow Training or Assisting)
- Call Response Form
- College Fair Evaluation Form