July 16-July 21, 2017
Senior Project is a weeklong, college preparatory program serving multicultural/first generation, rising high school seniors. Senior Project will be held July 16-July 21, 2017.
Over the course of six days and five nights on campus, program participants will:
- Interact with current College of Charleston students.
- Attend a college class.
- Take a practice SAT/ACT combination exam.
- Learn valuable time management and writing skills.
- Complete an application for admission to the College of Charleston.
- Visit the Medical University of South Carolina or the Charleston School of Law.
- Experience all that the New Charleston has to offer.
Students are not automatically admitted to Senior Project; they must first apply. The Senior Project committee will review the student's application upon completion and notify the applicant of his/her decision as soon as possible. A completed application file includes: the application, supplementary event documents, official high school transcripts and standardized test scores submitted directly from the testing agency. Please send transcripts and test scores to:
College of Charleston
Office of Admissions
Attn: Senior Project
66 George Street
Charleston, SC 29424-0001
You may also send them to email@example.com or fax them (Attn: Senior Project) to 843.953.7461.
Once an applicant has been admitted to Senior Project, the $150 program fee is due and required to participate. Please mail your program fee, payable to College of Charleston, to: College of Charleston, Treasurer's Office, 66 George St., Charleston, SC 29424. Partial scholarships are available for those who qualify. Contact Debbie Counts or call 843.953.4954 to inquire.