CofC Logo

Visas and Credentialing


You must be accepted to the College of Charleston and submit your certificate of finance before we can issue you an I-20. The I-20 will allow you to apply for your student visa. Visit the Center for International Education for more information about how to apply for your visa. 


International students transferring credits from non-U.S. institutions must provide a specific course-by-course evaluation from a credentialing agency. The College of Charleston prefers that you utilize one of the agencies listed below. (These are two of the most frequently used and trusted agencies in the U.S.)

AACRAO's International Education Services
One Dupont Cir NW, Ste 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
202.296.3359 - phone

World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station 
New York, NY 10274-05087
212.966.6311 - phone