Applying to the College
Every year, our applicant pool grows increasingly more competitive as high-achieving students from diverse backgrounds designate the College as their number one choice. Cougars are world travelers, independent thinkers and proven leaders who have demonstrated a deep commitment to serving others. Join the 10,000 undergraduate students who have chosen the College. The College of Charleston welcomes applications for both the fall and spring semesters.
Deadlines are fast approaching – early notification (Nov. 1), freshman scholarship consideration (Dec. 1), regular notification (Feb. 1) and enrollment and housing deposit (May 1).
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to apply to the College:
- Adult student (over 21 years of age),
- Dual enrollment student (taking College of Charleston courses while you are still in high school)
- Visiting student (taking College of Charleston courses while you are enrolled at another college)
- Senior citizen (age 60 and older)
- Bridge program student
- Non-degree student (taking classes but not seeking a degree)
Please visit our graduate school website if you wish to take graduate classes.