Every year, our admission decisions become harder because more and more top high school students designate the College as their number one choice. With such talented, creative and engaged students, it's no surprise that U.S. News & World Report ranked us No. 4 among southern master's-level public universities and named us an "Up and Coming School to Watch" in 2009. College of Charleston students arrive as world travelers, independent thinkers and proven leaders who have demonstrated a deep commitment to serving others.
If you're ready to join the 10,000 undergraduate students who have chosen the College, then you're in the right place. The College of Charleston welcomes applications for both the fall and spring semesters.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to apply to the College:
- Adult student (over 21 years of age),
- Dual enrollment student (taking College of Charleston courses while you are still in high school)
- Visiting student (taking College of Charleston courses while you are enrolled at another college)
- Senior citizen (age 60 and older)
- Bridge program student
- Non-degree student (taking classes but not seeking a degree)
Please visit our graduate school website if you wish to take graduate classes.